Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Why Is Tinnitus Miracle The Best Selling Tinnitus Cure Book In Internet History, With Thousands Of Satisfied (And Now Proud Mothers) Men and Women In 127 Countries Worldwide?
Tinnitus Miracle is the #1 best selling tinnitus Cure ebook in the history of the Internet for a reason…
Thousands of men and women of almost every age have completely reversed any tinnitus issues they had and got rid of the ringing sounds in their ears naturally, without drugs, risky surgery or “magic potions” simply by using the clinically proven, scientifically-accurate step by step method found inside this amazing Tinnitus guidebook.
Thomas Coleman, a certified nutritionist, health consultant and author has not just pumped out yet another “Tinnitus program” into an already over-saturated market. Thomas’s Tinnitus Miracle can be more accurately described as an “Tinnitus Bible.” It is quite simply one of the most comprehensive, complete, and precise guides to tinnitus freedom you will ever read. What makes it so much different than other Tinnitus publications on the market?
Well first of all, it’s not just a “tinnitus help” program, it’s an tinnitus cure program. This may seem like semantics or wordplay at first, but once you’ve read just the first chapters, there will be no doubt in your mind that pursuing “help with your Tinnitus” is not only the wrong goal, it may be the reason that you’ve failed to get rid of the ringing sounds in your ears until now. Tinnitus Miracle shows you exactly why you should fix the internal problem that’s hindering your chances of getting rid of the tormenting sounds in your ears and then goes on to show you exactly how to do it.
Secondly, what makes Tinnitus Miracle different is the amount of attention that is paid to each and every element required to get rid of the sounds in your ears the natural way. Tinnitus Miracle not only thoroughly discusses the lies, myths and fallacies surrounding a very confusing subject, it is simply the most detailed book about Tinnitus and holistic health ever written.
Tinnitus Miracle Ebook
Read the rest of this entry
Other Article Term:
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 at 9:29 AM
Tinnitus Miracle is a System That Gets Results. It goes after the root of the tinnitus and eliminates the problems.
What is Tinnitus and what are its various types?
Clinically speaking, tinnitus represents any ringing or buzzing in the ear not resulting from an external stimulus. However, there are several forms of tinnitus, each one of them capable of thoroughly disrupting the life of the patient. There is subjective tinnitus where the ringing or the wheezing is heard by the patient alone and objective tinnitus in which the doctor can also hear the noise by using acoustic instruments. Some of these are unilateral (can be heard in one ear) or bilateral where it is heard in both the ears.
Persons suffering from Pulsatile Tinnitus can hear their own heartbeats while Somatic Tinnitus resonances lie outside the ear, probably beyond the cochlear nerves and is believed to arise from central crosstalk within the grey matters. Chronic Sinusitis Tinnitus could be a nasty customer, being caused by thickened mucus trapped within the middle ear space from which it is difficult to drain the mucus out.
Here are some of the underlying causes of tinnitus…
- Atherosclerotic Carotid Artery Disease in which the arteries become narrowed due to heavy cholesterol buildup that result in uneven blood flow to the head and neck area. This gives rise to agonizing heartbeat sounds that can be heard in the ears of the tinnitus patient. Mostly associated with elderly patients having history of diabetes, hypertension, angina pectoris as well as persistent high blood pressure.
- Benign Intracranial hypertension may also cause Tinnitus (Pulsatile?). This is exemplified by heightened pressure in the cerebrospinal fluid that covers the brain. Usual victims are young obese females.
- Damaged nerve, particularly the nerve that runs between the brain and the ear.
- Glomus tumor that consists of bunches of tissues and entangled blood vessels in the ear or the immediate surrounding area can become a cause of tinnitus. Young people often opt for surgical help while surgery is not recommended for the elderly as these tumors are extremely slow in growth.
- Intracranial vascular lesion often causes tinnitus of aneurism and arteri-venous malformation or deformity that is usually typified by abnormal or irregular connection between the artery and the vein. This often results in arterial blood entering straight into the vein without going through the capillaries. The situation, as may be appreciated is rather grave, not only resulting in Tinnitus but also turning towards hemorrhage in the brain causing fatal consequences.
- Middle ear effusion generally causes Pulsatile Tinnitus in middle aged patients. Accumulation of excess fluid in the middle ear due to inflammation in the Eustachian tubes causing blockage of the escape route and infection in the middle ear and further collection f fluid there gives rise unusual noise in the ear resembling pulse beats.
- Meniere’s Disease is one of the commonest causes of tinnitus. It is related to a host of inner ear disorders, believed to be triggered by nonconforming inner ear fluid pressure.
- In many cases, when so specific cause for tinnitus can be found after hearing tests are carried out, the blame can be put on depression and stress.
- Acoustic Neuroma that consists of a benign tumor is often found responsible for causing this disorder. It usually occurs on the cranial nerve that runs from the brain to the inner ear and interferes with controlling of balance, giving rise to vertigo and related complications. Also known as Vestibular Schwannoma, it affects only one ear in most cases.
- Incessant exposure to earsplitting noise is considered as the commonest cause for tinnitus.
Now that tinnitus have become a fully open book for anyone to take lesson from, it is time to see how best to cure it. Unfortunately that database is lying absolutely blank as no known conventional method of addressing the underlying causes of the disease condition has yet been found out. What actually happens is that, conventional treatments just treat the symptoms, without really finding out the root causes and thus, the symptoms often come back, as soon as the effect of the treatment wanes. The only way tinnitus can be tamed permanently is through a holistic regime that may involve total change of lifestyle and many others. Ask any sufferer, he/she will instantly agree to do so in exchange for a lifetime relief.
This article is based on the book, “Tinnitus Miracle” by Thomas Coleman. Thomas is an author, researcher, nutritionist and health consultant who dedicated his life to creating the ultimate Tinnitus solution guaranteed to permanently reverse the root of ear ringing and naturally and dramatically improve the overall quality of your life, without the use prescription medication and without any surgical procedures. Learn more by visiting his website www.tinnitusmiracle.com
Other Article Term: